We post paid internships, part-time jobs, entry-level jobs, and apprenticeships.
We review each posting for the best interest of you and our students, striving to maintain quality opportunities in order to maintain traffic by quality talent.
We review for:
- Clarity, transparency in title, role, and internship status from the students’ perspective (this helps you and them!)
- Reasonable responsibilities/duties in accordance with student audience
- At least some indication of adequate supervision/support
- At least some apparent learning outcomes if posted as an internship
- Reasonable term, duration, hours, compensation (at least minimum wage)